Wednesday, February 22, 2017

PUISI LUCU : THE HUJAN

Jadi, ada yang posting puisi lucu ini di salah satu grup Whatsapp saya, dan ini lucu banget, hahah
Saya gatau sih ini siapa yang buat, tapi makasih banget sangat menghibur.. heheh



THE HUJAN

This enjing...
The mendung is ngagayot on the sky...
The gluduks sound jedar jeder like mercon...
The lightning ngajorelat many times...
My popoean... is haliber up to my window, because katiup the wind...

The trees... pelenad pelenod also almost fall...
The rain... sound pepeletokan dina roof...

It is very danger…
Now i’m afraid...
Culanguk alone while crying2 in my room…
I miss you so much my jungjunan heart…

Instead of culang cileung alone,
I heard sound of klenang kleneng…
I’m getting curinghak…
I’m checked it out…
Damn,... it was hot sakoteng…
I’m running tipaparetot through sakoteng seller,
Then I call him sataker kebek…
Then I suruput it until koredas….
Now I’m heavily seubeuh and fresh...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You ^_^